Shine a spotlight on your non-profit organization while raising money and enjoying a night out at a Worcester Railers hockey game!
Non-Profit of the Night
Tell your story and celebrate with your team and supporters at the Railers! The Non-Profit of the Night package starts at $1,750 and includes the following:
- 100 Lower level tickets and 100 Railers hats
- 1 Autographed Railers memorabilia item for the organization to use at their discretion
- A portion of the proceeds from Chuck-a-Puck
- Info table on the concourse to share information with Railers fans
- Message for your organization on the scoreboard
- Recognition on Railers social media as the non-profit of the night on the night of the game
- Inclusion in the Railers weekly e-newsletter
Contact a Railers HC account executive at (508) 365-1750 to learn more.
Share your message by tabling at a Worcester Railers game. Home games are played at the DCU Center, located in the second largest city in Central Mass. Gain exposure from thousands, distribute your materials, and engage in endless conversations. This is the perfect opportunity to make an impact and reach an engaged audience!
Worcester Railers HC is a community first organization. The Railers HC Foundation is proud to support fellow non-profit organizations through donations to fundraising events, mascot appearances, and more. To date, the Foundation has contributed more than $1 million to organizations of needs within the Central Mass. region. Please visit our community page for more information about the Railers HC Foundation.